The M-Net Fiber Helmet of Marko Helmets
The Fiber M-Jet is a particularly complete jet helmet: integrated sunscreen, ventilation system, removable interior, micrometric loop, wide screen for good peripheral vision in agglomeration.?
The Fiber M-Jet helmet is one of the most popular jet helmets of urban motorcycle. This is the logical result of its ergonomics and its modern Passe-share design. It is also ideal for daily trips in town and short trips. The Fiber M-Jet is both light and will offer you an excellent field of vision.
The Fiber M-Jet evacuates humidity effectively thanks to its removable and washable Alcantara padding. Its lining is hypoallergenic. In addition, this helmet allows the installation of your Bluetooth Communicator the Markom thanks to the presence of a device allowing to accommodate your speakers.
Sizes: XS to XL.
Weight: 1200g (+/- 50g)
- Delivered with a transport cover and reflective stickers,
- Jet helmet with a tri-composite fiber shell to offer you a light, silent and comfortable helmet,
- Antibacterial interior, anti -odor and anti -sweating, offering refreshing auto properties, fully removable and washable interior,
- Passage of glasses facilitated thanks to grooves provided in mosses,
- Colorless anti-UV and anti-fog screen,
- Easy Lock screen replacement system: easy disassembly without tools,
- Optimal air circulation thanks to its higher ventilation,
- Closure of the jugular by micro -stainless steel micro -steel loop,
- wide field of vision.
- Adjustable internal sunscreen allowing to be adjustable to all types of morphologies.
- Type d'équipement
- Casque moto jet
- Livré avec housse
- Type de coque
- Fibre composite
- Produit homologué selon les normes CE
- Attache jugulaire
- Micrométrique (attache rapide)
- Ecran solaire
- Intérieur démontable et lavable
- Porteur de lunettes
- XS au XL
- 1200 gr (+/-50gr)
Know your helmet size
Marko Helmets Here are some tips that will allow you to properly appreciate the morphology of your head, in order to correctly choose your Marko helmet. Whatever safety gear you buy to ride a two-wheeler should be taken seriously and deserves professional advice. This is why we are at your disposal by phone or online chat to advise you and offer you the Marko Helmets helmet that best suits your body type.
My Marko Helmets helmet size?
To find your helmet size, you must have a tape measure. If you don't have one, take a piece of string and a ruler to report the length you find. Place the tape measure or string about 2.5 cm above your eyebrows, where your skull is widest.
Once you have found your height in centimeters, please refer to the table above. It sometimes happens that we are between two sizes, in this case we advise you to choose the smaller size. It is better to have a slightly too small helmet with a little discomfort (time for the foam to settle), than to have a large and therefore dangerous helmet.