The M-Jet Fiber helmet from Marko Helmets
The M-Jet Fiber jet helmet is a particularly complete jet helmet: integrated sun screen, ventilation system, removable interior, micrometric buckle, wide screen for good peripheral vision in built-up areas.
The M-Jet Fiber helmet is one of the most popular jet helmets among urban motorcyclists. It's the logical result of its ergonomic design and modern all-round appeal. It's also ideal for city commuting and short trips. The M-Jet Fiber is both lightweight and offers an excellent field of vision.
The M-Jet Fiber wicks away moisture efficiently thanks to its removable and washable Alcantara padding. Its lining is hypoallergenic. What's more, this headset allows you to install your Bluetooth communicator the MARKOM thanks to the presence of a device to accommodate your speakers.
Sizes : XS to XL.
Weight : 1200g ( +/- 50g )
Approval : ECE 22-05
- Supplied with a carry bag and reflective stickers,
- Jet helmet with a tri-composite fibre shell for a lightweight, quiet and comfortable helmet,
- Anti-bacterial, anti-odour and anti-perspiration interior with self-cooling properties, fully removable and washable interior,
- Grooves in the foam make it easy to insert glasses,
- Clear anti-UV and anti-fog lens,
- EASY LOCK screen replacement system: easy to remove without tools,
- Optimum air circulation thanks to superior ventilation,
- Quick and efficient stainless steel micrometric buckle chinstrap closure,
- Wide field of vision.
- Adjustable internal sun shield to suit all body shapes.
- Predisposed for Pinlock 30
Compatible with Markom intercom
- Type d'équipement
- Casque moto jet
- Livré avec housse
- Type de coque
- Fibre composite
- Produit homologué selon les normes CE
- Attache jugulaire
- Micrométrique (attache rapide)
- Ecran solaire
- Intérieur démontable et lavable
- Porteur de lunettes
- XS au XL
- 1200 gr (+/-50gr)
Know your helmet size
Marko Helmets Here are some tips that will allow you to properly appreciate the morphology of your head, in order to correctly choose your Marko helmet. Whatever safety gear you buy to ride a two-wheeler should be taken seriously and deserves professional advice. This is why we are at your disposal by phone or online chat to advise you and offer you the Marko Helmets helmet that best suits your body type.
My Marko Helmets helmet size?
To find your helmet size, you must have a tape measure. If you don't have one, take a piece of string and a ruler to report the length you find. Place the tape measure or string about 2.5 cm above your eyebrows, where your skull is widest.
Once you have found your height in centimeters, please refer to the table above. It sometimes happens that we are between two sizes, in this case we advise you to choose the smaller size. It is better to have a slightly too small helmet with a little discomfort (time for the foam to settle), than to have a large and therefore dangerous helmet.