The R-ONE full-face helmet from Marko Helmets
This new full-face helmet meets the needs of riders looking for a sporty, comfortable racing helmet for touring use.
The R-one racer motorbike helmet features a composite fibre shell (superimposed with 6 layers of absorbent, multi-composite, high-performance fibres) that makes it lightweight and fundamentally safe. Perfect for burning rubber on the bike track, the Marko full-face helmet will protect you from noise and projectiles.
It features an ultra-comfortable high-density foam interior and a combination of quality, absorbent, quick-drying fabrics that are fully removable and washable.
The helmet comes with a clear visor.
The Carole circuit in Ile de France has put its trust in Marko Helmets to equip the participants in its driving courses. So don't be surprised to see the R-ONE motorbike helmet on the heads of budding riders who have come to enjoy the circuit in complete confidence and safety.
Technical specifications :
Sizes : S to XXL.
Weight : 1200 +/- 50g
Approval : ecer22-05
- Supplied with a carry bag and reflective stickers.
- 4 different shell sizes to suit all body shapes.
- Multi-density polystyrene padding for optimised protection thanks to the use of materials with different levels of absorption.
- Aerodynamic performance spoiler.
- Pinlock anti-fog shield. The helmet comes with a clear visor as standard.
- The chinstrap closes with a secure double-D buckle, the only one approved for track use.
- System for quick and easy removal of cheek pads in the event of an accident.
- Ventilation system with 4 air inlets and 6 air extractors for optimum ventilation performance.
- Nose guard and chin flap included.
- Prepared for installation of an intercom system.
Not compatible with Markom intercom.
- Type d'équipement
- Casque moto intégral
- Livré avec housse
- Type de coque
- Fibre composite
- Produit homologué selon les normes CE
- Attache jugulaire
- Boucle Double-D
- Ecran solaire
- Intérieur démontable et lavable
- Porteur de lunettes
- XS au XXL
- 1200 gr (+/-50gr)
Know your helmet size
Marko Helmets Here are some tips that will allow you to properly appreciate the morphology of your head, in order to correctly choose your Marko helmet. Whatever safety gear you buy to ride a two-wheeler should be taken seriously and deserves professional advice. This is why we are at your disposal by phone or online chat to advise you and offer you the Marko Helmets helmet that best suits your body type.
My Marko Helmets helmet size?
To find your helmet size, you must have a tape measure. If you don't have one, take a piece of string and a ruler to report the length you find. Place the tape measure or string about 2.5 cm above your eyebrows, where your skull is widest.
Once you have found your height in centimeters, please refer to the table above. It sometimes happens that we are between two sizes, in this case we advise you to choose the smaller size. It is better to have a slightly too small helmet with a little discomfort (time for the foam to settle), than to have a large and therefore dangerous helmet.